lundi 23 mai 2011

Review: Less Is More Shampoo & Conditioner

A while ago I wrote a little article about the Less Is More products I received and after a long time of testing it's time for my first review.
The shampoo and conditioner I tried are part of the Gloss line, intented for all hairtypes.
The shampoo contains Evening Primrose Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil to nourish your hair and make it supersoft. Pure Cajeput Oil is added to this formula to strengthen your hair. It's a very mild shampoo (you can use it everyday if you like) and it really does what is promised. The frangrance is a little hard to discribe for me, it's a little bit pharmaceutical, very clean and fresh.
I always use the shampoo in combination with the conditioner (glossing treatment). It contains the same Evening Primrose oil and Virgin Coconut oil as the shampoo to moisture the hair and keep it from drying out. If you leave the conditioner in a little bit longer it has the same effect as a mask, so no need to buy an extra product. My hair is easy to comb through afterwards and it's not as frizzy as usual. The conditioner smells a little like orangettes, but that's because of the Oil of Sicilian Sweet Oranges that's in the product.
After using these products for quite some time my hair looks very healthy and shiny. It hasn't looked so good in ages and it feels so soft, I mean it.
The bottles are easy to use and because of the cap you never use too much of the product at once. And last but not least, they look good in my bathroom (looks are very important, even for shampoo bottles). 
The shampoo on the left and the conditioner on the right.

Both products are 25 euros for a bottle of 200ml and they are available in the Less Is More webshop.
I really hope I made you guys curious about these products!
Love,
Imelda

Source: Less Is More

3 commentaires:

  1. Looks good :) but since I have about 30 shampoo and conditioners standing in my bathroom right now (Wella & others) I'm going to wait a while until I buy new ones :)
    brunetteblogging.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Klinkt veelbelovend! Maar een beetje duur jammergenoeg...

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥